When checking in, you will be charged a non-refundable $50 pet fee per pet, per night of your stay. No more than 2 pets permitted per room, and the maximum weight allowed is 90 lbs per pet. You are responsible for all property damages and any personal injuries resulting from your pet’s actions while on Land’s End Inn property.
- There will be no more than 2 pets permitted per room.
- Maxiumum weight permitted is 90 lbs per pet.
- Pets must be on a leash when not in your guestroom.
- Pets must leave your guestroom daily to allow our housekeeping staff to clean your room. Please arrange a time with the staff.
- Pets must be well-behaved and those pets that bark, meow, cry or act aggressively will be asked to leave the Inn property with their owner. No attack breeds permitted on the Inn property at any time.
- Pets are not allowed in our interior public rooms – the living rooms, solarium, breakfast porch or kitchen.
- Pets should be walked to the rear parking lot area behind the Inn for all bathroom procedures. Please do not let your pet use the lawn or garden areas to do their business. Naturally, we expect you to clean up after your pet on Inn property and in our neighborhood. Please place all waste in our dog waste trash bin by the bicycle rack in the upper, rear parking area. You will also find dog waste stations with plastic bags around Provincetown. The ones closest to the Inn include Pilgrim Park at the start of Commercial Street, in the beach parking on Commercial Street just before the Land’s End Inn, and by Captain Jack’s Pier around 72 Commercial Street. Most beaches also have dog stations. Please help to keep Land’s End Inn, Provincetown and the National Seashore sparkling clean.
- Pets must be groomed, clean and healthy when visiting the inn.
- Pets cannot sleep in the Inn beds.
- Pets cannot be bathed in your bathroom’s shower or bathtub.
- When walking with your pet in more remote sections of our town, please be aware that coyotes, raccoons, skunks and other wild animals also live in our area.
If you agree to the above expressed policy and conditions, please select one of the pet-friendly guest rooms when booking a reservation. If you reserve online, you are agreeing to our pet friendly policy
If we do not have any pet friendly rooms available please check the alternate pet accommodations listed below:
Provincetown Pet Resort:
79 Shank Painter Road, Provincetown